Mission and Vision
We nurture effective communicators who learn empathy and change the world through innovation and creativity.
Through a science and engineering focused curriculum, we teach students to think creatively and solve the world's problems.
- Students are creators.
- Students are real world problem solvers.
- Students are partners in their own learning.
- Learning extends beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Our role is to develop curiosity and a love of learning.
- We teach students to recognize and celebrate diversity.
- Families learn hand in hand with their children.
- Teachers create relevant and meaningful tasks to develop critical thinking.
- Teachers create a safe environment where all students feel empowered to learn, grow, and help others around them.
- Like the engineering design process, all community members operate on a continuous improvement cycle, continuing to learn, redesign, and innovate.
- Failure is a necessary part of learning.